Here i show you simple trick for change/hide your Ip address using firefox.
1. First of all, you need to use Firefox, you can install it from here:
2. Then, Install Foxy Proxy:
Click on “Continue to download”
3. Add plugin to your Firefox
6. Foxy Proxy is now installed on your Browser. Before installing a proxy, check your IP adress here:
here you can see your actual IP address,City Country etc..
7. now you have to find a proxy. GO to
Choose any IP address you want. here i choose Brazil.
You can use these proxies:
Elite Proxy - The admin doesn’t know that you are using a proxy and your IP adress is changed.
Anonymous Proxy - The admin knows you are using a proxy, but he can’t see your IP adress.
Click Ok if you see any popup related white listed warning.
11. Right click on FoxyProxy in task bar. click on use proxy for all URLs.